Today was a fun day spent in Chiang Mai. Every Sunday people from all around Chiang Mai come to the city to sell their products, cook food, and hang out. This makes for a huge market with so much to see.
Leigh Anne and I started our tour of the market with a head, back, shoulder, and foot massage for 90 minutes. It was amazing and only cost us $7 for the whole 90 minutes. You just don't find deals like that at home.
After that we decided to get a bite to eat. The food here is absolutely amazing and it seems to only get better every day. Today we started our meal off with Dim Sum and spring rolls followed by chicken with mixed vegetable stir fry and chicken fried rice. Finally we had a waffle with honey for dessert. This cost us around $4.50.
">
I like those prices:) I would love to have one of those massages about now - sounds heavenly.
ReplyDeleteI only see 2 diet cokes on the table there? You cutting back?
ReplyDelete