One of the things on the to do list was to visit James Smith & Sons to have a solid stick umbrella made. This actually turned out to be our first real activity in London. James Smith & Sons
The umbrella I decided to go with is a real beauty. It is unpolished maple with a black canopy and cut exactly for my height.
Leigh Anne found some umbrellas that she thought were interesting but hasn't decided if she wants one yet. We have to go Monday to drop off the umbrella for it to be mailed back to the States. She will decide then if she is going to get an umbrella.
How can you leave London without that gem of an umbrella?! You look great little sis! I am very much enjoying the blog and learning quite a few things about Doug's expensive taste in clothes. :) I've never heard of any of these places!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your keeping up with us:)
ReplyDeleteThis is a awesome umbrella, and there's many more really great ones where that came from! I tell you what, there really is something too the English quality that Doug talks about- I am loving it all! This is a easy 5 hr cheap flight from NYC...I'll go back with you in a heartbeat- London Rocks!!!